{LS}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRIBES 1 & TRIBES 2 & TRIBES ASCEND

{LS} Main SiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats ur favorite word??? MINES QUEEF

Go down 
+3
Surefyre
Dewyfiend
gambit1983
7 posters
AuthorMessage
gambit1983

Whats ur favorite word??? MINES QUEEF Empty
PostSubject: Whats ur favorite word??? MINES QUEEF   Whats ur favorite word??? MINES QUEEF EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:23 pm

This post was deleted. Not the topic.

Last edited by Tango on Sun May 03, 2009 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No vulger remarks to that extent. We do enjoy some fun.)
Back to top Go down
Dewyfiend

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur favorite word??? MINES QUEEF   Whats ur favorite word??? MINES QUEEF EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:03 pm

i didnt't get to see it but it must have been bad.... lol
Back to top Go down
Surefyre
Admin
Surefyre

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur favorite word??? MINES QUEEF   Whats ur favorite word??? MINES QUEEF EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:51 pm

It was...horrid. Evil or Very Mad Laughing
Back to top Go down
LongShot
Admin
LongShot

PostSubject: hmmmmmmmmmmmm   Whats ur favorite word??? MINES QUEEF EmptySun May 03, 2009 5:47 pm

my fav word......hmmmmmmmmmmm........burnette........may change tommorrow......

Last edited by LongShot on Thu May 07, 2009 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dewyfiend

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur favorite word??? MINES QUEEF   Whats ur favorite word??? MINES QUEEF EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:24 am

My favorite phrase is Mac n Cheese.
Back to top Go down
Jim Franklin

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur favorite word??? MINES QUEEF   Whats ur favorite word??? MINES QUEEF EmptyTue May 05, 2009 2:20 pm

You lazy asshole, it's macaroni and cheese. That is an unacceptable abriviation that drives the piss right out of me. Thanks man, now I'm sitting in a puddle of my own piss, seeing as you've driven it out of me.

Oddly enough, I enjoy the word piss. Try using it as an explitive.
Back to top Go down
Dewyfiend

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur favorite word??? MINES QUEEF   Whats ur favorite word??? MINES QUEEF EmptyTue May 05, 2009 2:29 pm

WELL THEN. Sorry to have made you wet yourself like a little girl. If its that easy to do to you I'd hate to have you see me face to face. What other abrieviation is unacceptable? HMMM??? Maybe you don't like the congegation 'em. Huh???

My favorite word is the.
Back to top Go down
Jim Franklin

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur favorite word??? MINES QUEEF   Whats ur favorite word??? MINES QUEEF EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:54 pm

I believe you mean contraction, congegation is what you do to verbs.
Back to top Go down
Surefyre
Admin
Surefyre

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur favorite word??? MINES QUEEF   Whats ur favorite word??? MINES QUEEF EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:35 pm

Laughing Kids...
Back to top Go down
Dewyfiend

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur favorite word??? MINES QUEEF   Whats ur favorite word??? MINES QUEEF EmptyTue May 05, 2009 5:41 pm

No I think contraction is what you do to the utreus when its about to deliver.
Back to top Go down
Surefyre
Admin
Surefyre

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur favorite word??? MINES QUEEF   Whats ur favorite word??? MINES QUEEF EmptyTue May 05, 2009 6:23 pm

Jim wrote:
congegation is what you do to verbs.
Conjucate: The term conjugate has a number of meanings and implications. A common meaning is 'joined together particularly in a pair or pairs'. It usually refers to the addition of inflections that show person, gender, number, tense, aspect and so on, as in "conjugating a verb". It could mean 'of a pinnate leaflet' or possessing just one pair of leaflets. To conjugate could also be described as 'to undergo conjugation'. That is what you are looking for... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Dewyfiend

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur favorite word??? MINES QUEEF   Whats ur favorite word??? MINES QUEEF EmptyTue May 05, 2009 6:32 pm

Well done sure, well done.
Back to top Go down
Jim Franklin

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur favorite word??? MINES QUEEF   Whats ur favorite word??? MINES QUEEF EmptyTue May 05, 2009 6:48 pm

I was looking for contraction, behold http://www.enchantedlearning.com/grammar/contractions/.
Back to top Go down
Surefyre
Admin
Surefyre

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur favorite word??? MINES QUEEF   Whats ur favorite word??? MINES QUEEF EmptyTue May 05, 2009 6:58 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
LongShot
Admin
LongShot

PostSubject: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm   Whats ur favorite word??? MINES QUEEF EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:35 pm

kupongo ........a africa word ,,,,,, im gonna go kupongo on ur azz..............
Back to top Go down
calex

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur favorite word??? MINES QUEEF   Whats ur favorite word??? MINES QUEEF EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:13 pm

LongShot wrote:
kupongo ........a africa word ,,,,,, im gonna go kupongo on ur azz..............

Oh, what does kupongo mean?
My favorite word is ELIXIR...
I know your familiar with this...
It's an item in a game... I like this
word because as far as I know, it
can heal different diseases...
Back to top Go down
Shayk

Shayk

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur favorite word??? MINES QUEEF   Whats ur favorite word??? MINES QUEEF EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:35 am

Squadouche
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur favorite word??? MINES QUEEF   Whats ur favorite word??? MINES QUEEF Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats ur favorite word??? MINES QUEEF
Page 1 of 1