{LS}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRIBES 1 & TRIBES 2 & TRIBES ASCEND

{LS} Main SiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Longshots Email Addresses (99 Available)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Surefyre
Admin
Surefyre

Longshots Email Addresses (99 Available) Empty
PostSubject: Longshots Email Addresses (99 Available)   Longshots Email Addresses (99 Available) EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:07 pm

Hey guys just thought I'd let you know, I added our own email domain and mailserver to the site, I rebuilt the core, and set it all up, if you guys want an account, the details are as follows: the mail addresses are (yourname@longshots.info) and the mail login is at: http://clanmail.longshots.info if you wish to be added to the users list, pm me your desired account name and password, and ill set your account up for you (I have it this way so not just anyone can sign up for an account). when you reach the login dialogue box the logins will be "yourname+longshots.info" then ur pass is whatever you tell me to set it to. Contact me ASAP for an account!
Back to top Go down
Tango
Admin
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Longshots Email Addresses (99 Available)   Longshots Email Addresses (99 Available) EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:27 pm

Good deal buddy face.
Back to top Go down
E l m o

PostSubject: Re: Longshots Email Addresses (99 Available)   Longshots Email Addresses (99 Available) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:25 pm

can i get a email
Back to top Go down
Tango
Admin
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Longshots Email Addresses (99 Available)   Longshots Email Addresses (99 Available) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:02 pm

PM Surefyre with a pass and user name and he will set you up and explain how to use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Longshots Email Addresses (99 Available)   Longshots Email Addresses (99 Available) Empty

Back to top Go down

Longshots Email Addresses (99 Available)
Page 1 of 1