{LS}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRIBES 1 & TRIBES 2 & TRIBES ASCEND

{LS} Main SiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ultra_Base Mod

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LongShot
Admin
LongShot

Ultra_Base Mod Empty
PostSubject: Ultra_Base Mod   Ultra_Base Mod EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 3:45 pm

This mod is something i was working on like 5,6,7 yrs ago idk its been awhile. All i know i lost the mod i was working on orginally because of a format beyond my control (hd) but anyways i started it over and either ill be hosting it or Shaky-n-Bake will be under Tribal Buds! server name. the mod will be Ultra_Base and its alot of fun. No boost but a concussion gun made from ur mortar gun it will boost u away and towards objections of ur choice with little damage. All guns have been changed to give it a different look an feel and with tribes like it is we need a change. I know Tribes is on its last leg and only a few ppl play but its fun to still play if ppl aint cheating and its a whole different mod going on here.
Back to top Go down
LongShot
Admin
LongShot

Ultra_Base Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultra_Base Mod   Ultra_Base Mod EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 11:50 am

just keeping u to date on UB its been up on server about a month now and i seen several different people in server... it has had 1 update to chaingun and grenade and looking into mortargun or renaming it concussion cannon or something like that.10/15/14
Back to top Go down

Ultra_Base Mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{LS} :: List :: Ultra_Base Mod-
Jump to: