{LS}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRIBES 1 & TRIBES 2 & TRIBES ASCEND

{LS} Main SiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foot Ball and Wings...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LongShot
Admin
LongShot

Foot Ball and Wings... Empty
PostSubject: Foot Ball and Wings...   Foot Ball and Wings... EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:44 am

ok e1 my serect recipe for the greatest hot wings u ever ate......

Hunts hickory and brown sugar barbq sauce and lousianna hot sauce...take a med size to large bowl ... this is for a large amounts of wings just cut in half for a small amount.......ok add 2 bottles of the barbq sauce and 1/4 cup of hotsauce...) now this depends on how hot u want ur wings too u want them hottoer just add more or just alittle hot add less)...ok now add about 1/4 cup or water and stir it all up good...now wash ur wings good and throw them in sauce and cover them good...now a large OVEN PAN PUT UR WINGS IN AND THE SAUCE in pan and COVER.......cook in middle rack at 400- 425 for 50mins to 1 hr....UNcover and cook for 10-15 mins this will thicken sauce up on wings...now u can eat sloppy or drain ur wings w/e u perfer........

when i take these to games ppl fight over them its real simple and taste great........tune in next time for mexican cornbread......
Back to top Go down
Tango
Admin
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Foot Ball and Wings...   Foot Ball and Wings... EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:33 pm

I am going to have to try them asap!!!!!! Not ever joking. Lol
Back to top Go down
LongShot
Admin
LongShot

PostSubject: Re: Foot Ball and Wings...   Foot Ball and Wings... EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:09 pm

ur love them tango ,,,,,,,,, u better make alot because ur eat more than u think...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foot Ball and Wings...   Foot Ball and Wings... Empty

Back to top Go down

Foot Ball and Wings...
Page 1 of 1