{LS}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRIBES 1 & TRIBES 2 & TRIBES ASCEND

{LS} Main SiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crazy chit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gambit1983

Crazy chit Empty
PostSubject: Crazy chit   Crazy chit EmptyThu May 21, 2009 4:34 am

check this out. i saw it on the news this morning. all these cops got canned for beating an unconscious dude that fell out of his van after it wrecked during a police chase. notice at the beginning he runs over a cops foot. guess the cops might of been pissed for hitting one of their guys but what happens in the end is...well. watch.

buckle up, kids. Smile
Back to top Go down
LongShot
Admin
LongShot

Crazy chit Empty
PostSubject: dumazz   Crazy chit EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:44 pm

well there u go that guy will get rich off of that beating ...why the hell r they hitting him he out...i cant believe some of the chit that goes on in this world...crazy chit...
Back to top Go down
Jim Franklin

Crazy chit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy chit   Crazy chit EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:48 pm

Well, he did try to run over one of their buddies. At that point, they could have shot his ass legally. It's honestly too bad that no one was in any kind of position to get a reasonable shot at him. Either way though, that guy will be convicted of attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, evading arrest, and lots of other charges. He's not sitting pretty at all, and probably won't benefit from that beating.
Back to top Go down
LongShot
Admin
LongShot

Crazy chit Empty
PostSubject: ............   Crazy chit EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:42 am

lets keep a eye on this and see what happens in court ....if any1 gets footage plz link or show..............lol its gonna be interesting...and all those cops got fired ...well the 1s that hit him should be ...alot of those cops get a badge and gun and they think they above you...and i know emotions grow high in the business but wow its doesnt look like the guy needed beatin to get him under control he was out ... o well never run from the cops boys doesnt ever come out good... idk i got away a few times hehe.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crazy chit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy chit   Crazy chit Empty

Back to top Go down

Crazy chit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{LS} :: List :: Sports and Stuff-
Jump to: