{LS}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRIBES 1 & TRIBES 2 & TRIBES ASCEND

{LS} Main SiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ultra Tribal God Arena

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StaRSieGe

Ultra Tribal God Arena Empty
PostSubject: Ultra Tribal God Arena   Ultra Tribal God Arena EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:35 pm

yo ppl i had an idea , make a LS server , Make it have nothing but indoor maps cuz that shit is fun as hell, especialy Bloodbath Smile
Back to top Go down
Tango
Admin
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Tribal God Arena   Ultra Tribal God Arena EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:32 pm

What mod were you thinking of?
Back to top Go down
StaRSieGe

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Tribal God Arena   Ultra Tribal God Arena EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:59 pm

Ultra Tribal God , or the one with inf ammo and the motar. and make it 1.105 like in the old days and make it ave nothing but indoor maps like BB 2 BB4 BB . and for the name make it " LS Arena Pwnage "
Back to top Go down
Tango
Admin
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Tribal God Arena   Ultra Tribal God Arena EmptyThu May 14, 2009 3:45 pm

Maby not the pwnage part, but i like the indoor idea. Ultra ren isnt too good with indoor because all that happens is spam so ill figure something out. I have a perfect mod for that kind of stuff. Ultra Trek.
Back to top Go down
StaRSieGe

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Tribal God Arena   Ultra Tribal God Arena EmptyThu May 14, 2009 5:11 pm

bro the spam is what makes it fun
Back to top Go down
LongShot
Admin
LongShot

PostSubject: hm   Ultra Tribal God Arena EmptyThu May 14, 2009 6:17 pm

i have serveal maps that sounds like will work and think about the ultra base mod too ........ be cool if you just had 2 guns and all inside maps like a blaster and a grenade launcher thats it....easy to make if a few ppl thinks they play it.........
Back to top Go down
Tango
Admin
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Tribal God Arena   Ultra Tribal God Arena EmptyThu May 14, 2009 7:24 pm

I like longs idea. UB isnt such a spam mod. Spam=noobware.
Back to top Go down
StaRSieGe

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Tribal God Arena   Ultra Tribal God Arena EmptyThu May 14, 2009 7:50 pm

what hell no ppl just do this , make u have a shit laod of weapons but not such fast firing and all explosive's , like cluster cannon or w/e its called , mortar , disc , grenade launcher , rocket launcher , and some other weapons hell nah wit the 2 weapons come on bro's.
Back to top Go down
LongShot
Admin
LongShot

PostSubject: !!!!!!!!!!!!   Ultra Tribal God Arena EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:03 pm

that would also be ULtra_Base i have slowed down weapons alot .........ill put it up tommorrow go by and look at it ....seeya......
Back to top Go down
Tango
Admin
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Tribal God Arena   Ultra Tribal God Arena EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:53 pm

I guess your still "new" to the game of ultra.
Back to top Go down
LongShot
Admin
LongShot

PostSubject: yep........   Ultra Tribal God Arena EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:21 am

All i can say is woo hoo . lol. i have Ultra_Base .....server tpye will be UB infinte {LS} style.....runing today guys go by check it out sad is.... pass.........sad("too_late_for_you");.................in tidle only {LS} needs password for admin donot give out ..................have fun..........\\_// live long and party... alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Tribal God Arena   Ultra Tribal God Arena Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultra Tribal God Arena
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{LS} :: List :: {LS}LongShots-
Jump to: