TRIBES 1 & TRIBES 2 & TRIBES ASCEND

__MainSite... ran by {LS}LongShot*_____Shaky n Bake (aka...Cort)  {LS} Site_____Downloads also at Cort {LS} website_____HomeFAQMemberlistSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Movies.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LongShot
Admin

PostSubject: Movies.....   Sat May 09, 2009 8:05 am

X-Men origins Wolverine..........if ur a comicbook fan like i was for over 25yrs ur gonna think its a BS movie and its gonna throw u off so the movie not gonna be as good...but i give it C+...

StarTrek.....1 of the best movies i seen in yrs.........i give it a A- ....... good comedy.. great cast.. Sci-Fi thur and thur..........ur gotta love it...........only reason its not a A+ is because of the enemy was alittle lame to me.........

PostSubject: Re: Movies.....   Mon May 11, 2009 7:15 am

Well, I'd have given both of these movies an A+... if it had had naked boobs in it. Unfortunately it didn't. ALL movies should have boobs. Even disney movies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LongShot
Admin

PostSubject: hmmmmmmm   Mon May 11, 2009 12:23 pm

me thinks dewy is like going thur the change ....lol......... but i do agree boobs r good and cute asses  but not in disney movies thats taking it to far dewy....lol Suspect

PostSubject: Re: Movies.....   Mon May 11, 2009 12:42 pm

You know, they make Jasmine and Belle and Ariel and Cinderella all sexy enough that it is practiccly boobs showin anyway. If its a kids movie, why does Jasmine need to be sexy at all? Why? Why so thin and chesty? Because the guy that drew it likes boobs. Go to youtube and look up subliminal messages in disney movies. There are a lot of them, not just in the lion king.

P.S.
(. Y .)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LongShot
Admin

PostSubject: yes   Tue May 12, 2009 9:14 am

i know, heard alot about that and yes they are all sexy beasts to be cartoons lol.....

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Movies.....   Tue May 12, 2009 9:57 am

You guys should look up the cube series. My fav out of all of them is cube 2 (hypercube)

{LS}Longshots Leader{LS}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies.....   

Back to top Go down

Movies.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1