{LS}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRIBES 1 & TRIBES 2 & TRIBES ASCEND

{LS} Main SiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some "Siege" History

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StaRSieGe

Some "Siege" History Empty
PostSubject: Some "Siege" History   Some "Siege" History EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:40 am

First in The Series was the Epic Metaltech:EarthSiege Released in '94

Then It was the sequel EarthSiege 2 in '95

Then the Wonderful Starsiege: Tribes in '98 NOTE : this is the beta version of tribes so thinks might look a little different

Then After that Starsiege Came out in '99 as a prequel. the game was such a bad ass game i decided to make my LS name Starsiege

im not sure on starsiege:2845 I think they stopped making it .

Last edited by StaRSieGe on Sat May 09, 2009 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Surefyre
Admin
Surefyre

PostSubject: Re: Some "Siege" History   Some "Siege" History EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:47 am

yes, i believe it was clancore that was doing the DEV on it, and they have halted production, indefinitely.
Back to top Go down
StaRSieGe

PostSubject: Re: Some "Siege" History   Some "Siege" History EmptySat May 09, 2009 8:28 am

why if u look on youtube the trailers look bad ass
Back to top Go down
Boom!!

Boom!!

PostSubject: Re: Some "Siege" History   Some "Siege" History EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:52 am

Tango was saying something about Tribes coming back on a browser based platform, and that the Tribes we have on our computers will still work just fine.
Back to top Go down
Surefyre
Admin
Surefyre

PostSubject: Re: Some "Siege" History   Some "Siege" History EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:34 pm

Instant Action is porting tribes to a browser based FPS. It will have no technical/physical effect on your installed tribes client...It'll almost be like playing a Flash Game, so to think.
Back to top Go down
Boom!!

Boom!!

PostSubject: Re: Some "Siege" History   Some "Siege" History EmptySun May 10, 2009 2:41 pm

But can you "login", save your game and stuff like that? And can you use your installed client players on the browser FPS?
Back to top Go down
Tango
Admin
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Some "Siege" History   Some "Siege" History EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:01 pm

Do you mean client skins Boom?
Back to top Go down
Boom!!

Boom!!

PostSubject: Re: Some "Siege" History   Some "Siege" History EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:17 pm

Probably. Like how you have your stats on your installed client, can you transfer those stats to the browser client?
Back to top Go down
Tango
Admin
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Some "Siege" History   Some "Siege" History EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:31 pm

Ohhh you mean like in RB. No those are server side stats. You know that pass you put in your "other info" in player setup?
I told you to put that there so it saves regardless of your IP.
Back to top Go down
Boom!!

Boom!!

PostSubject: Re: Some "Siege" History   Some "Siege" History EmptySun May 10, 2009 8:53 pm

So what you're saying is that Tribes saves player stats in the servers rather than on the players computer. Which is why RB resets your stats after a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Tango
Admin
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Some "Siege" History   Some "Siege" History EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:47 am

It depends on the mod. All the LS ultra mods do, RB does, other than that not many that I know of record server stats. And as far as I know LS ultra servers are the only ones with live server stats.
Back to top Go down
Boom!!

Boom!!

PostSubject: Re: Some "Siege" History   Some "Siege" History EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:01 am

Interesting, very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some "Siege" History   Some "Siege" History Empty

Back to top Go down

Some "Siege" History
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{LS} :: List :: {LS}LongShots-
Jump to: