{LS}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRIBES 1 & TRIBES 2 & TRIBES ASCEND

{LS} Main SiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hey gang!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Goatshot

hey gang!!! Empty
PostSubject: hey gang!!!   hey gang!!! EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:25 pm

idk how many of you know who i am, im sure longy does. {LS}Goatshot is me. good to see you guys got a site going on Very Happy

my other names are Dr.Arsenic and Corrupt

i got a website for my mod going on too i will put this place in my links section http://darktemple.webs.com/

howdy!
Back to top Go down
Tango
Admin
Tango

hey gang!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey gang!!!   hey gang!!! EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:47 pm

Nice man. If you ever want to post updates on this site or what not just say the word and i might be able to scrounge up something.
Back to top Go down
Surefyre
Admin
Surefyre

hey gang!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey gang!!!   hey gang!!! EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:47 pm

z0mg bob!?!?!?! Its Surefyre from Annihilation.info, hows it going??? Im glad you put a link on your site for us, Im the host and webmaster, if you like I can set you up a great looking site for DT Wink Its going to be a great mod I expect?
Back to top Go down
Matrixo2

hey gang!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey gang!!!   hey gang!!! EmptyFri May 01, 2009 7:52 pm

Omg it's Arsenic.
Back to top Go down
Goatshot

hey gang!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey gang!!!   hey gang!!! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:35 pm

gah took me a minute to remember my password lol. yeah ive been working on my mod a lot lately along side of school... dont really need much from anybody except maybe a host, besides that i just want everybody to play and have fun when its finally ready for a 24/7 serv. idk how many of you have actually seen the mod since i havent been able to host though. should i write a description??
Back to top Go down
LongShot
Admin
LongShot

hey gang!!! Empty
PostSubject: hey bro   hey gang!!! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:41 pm

hows it goin goatshot,,, been alittle while bro glad to see ur still tribing,, seems like its up and down every few weeks........wish we could get 500+ players like we use to have all the time...looking forward to seeing ur mod bro and yes leave us a smackdown of it lol...and leave us name and mod so we can look for it...seeya and o yea tango new mod is up ...me and him or he and i played it last night gonna be a slower mod but alot of game play and fun guns...seeyall laters...
Back to top Go down
Tango
Admin
Tango

hey gang!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey gang!!!   hey gang!!! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:17 pm

E-mail me goat. I will run a server for ya Very Happy tango@longshots.info
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hey gang!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey gang!!!   hey gang!!! Empty

Back to top Go down