{LS}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRIBES 1 & TRIBES 2 & TRIBES ASCEND

{LS} Main SiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Website and Host updates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Surefyre
Admin
Surefyre

Website and Host updates Empty
PostSubject: Website and Host updates   Website and Host updates EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:40 pm

Ok, Just to let you guys have a hand in the development of The Website, Let us know what you would like to see on there, and we'll add it (be it a photogallery, a blog in which clan members can create their own profiles and blogs, etc.) anything is possible, report in! Wink
Back to top Go down
Tango
Admin
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Website and Host updates   Website and Host updates EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:32 pm

If I give you a mini game would you be able to run it? DUH I know you would get it to work.
Back to top Go down
Surefyre
Admin
Surefyre

PostSubject: Re: Website and Host updates   Website and Host updates EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:22 am

yeppers, I could try. Wink Im surefyre, theres not any script i cant kick lol
Back to top Go down
Tango
Admin
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Website and Host updates   Website and Host updates EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:45 am

Back to top Go down
Surefyre
Admin
Surefyre

PostSubject: Re: Website and Host updates   Website and Host updates EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 8:59 pm

Ok, heres a list of the most recent updates:

+ - Added my custom template and scripts to the mainsite.

+ - Added an Auto update Directory and script to the Gilead Weeklies (Tango uploads them, BAM, updated)

+ - Added Clan Roster and Shoutbox to the mainsite.

+ - Rescripted the Sentinel Hacker Protection Files, now offers "special" injection prevention.
Back to top Go down
Surefyre
Admin
Surefyre

PostSubject: Re: Website and Host updates   Website and Host updates EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:28 am

NEW UPDATES TO THE MAINSITE: Click here to view
Back to top Go down
Surefyre
Admin
Surefyre

PostSubject: Re: Website and Host updates   Website and Host updates EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:08 pm

NEW SERVER STATS PAGE (NOTE: Refreshes every 10 seconds) HERE
Back to top Go down
Boom!!

Boom!!

PostSubject: Re: Website and Host updates   Website and Host updates EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:35 pm

Let's see about some new skins. I've been trying to find a Star Wars skin. Like to make my spear look like a lightsaber, or have the Stormtrooper rifles, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Website and Host updates   Website and Host updates Empty

Back to top Go down

Website and Host updates
Page 1 of 1