{LS}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRIBES 1 & TRIBES 2 & TRIBES ASCEND

{LS} Main SiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LonGShots.INFO Open for Business!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Surefyre
Admin
Surefyre

LonGShots.INFO Open for Business!!! Empty
PostSubject: LonGShots.INFO Open for Business!!!   LonGShots.INFO Open for Business!!! EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:23 pm

Well, ']['ang0 (My "partner" Laughing ), and myself, Have been working our asses off for the last week or so, and LonGShotS.info is open for business! All of the graphics were made by me (Surefyre) and Tango worked on the layout and content. The Server is remote hosted, and up 98% until I purchase paid hosting, (Hopefully Wednesday). Stay informed and enjoy!!
Back to top Go down
Tango
Admin
Tango

PostSubject: Re: LonGShots.INFO Open for Business!!!   LonGShots.INFO Open for Business!!! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:22 am

Yes. We worked very hard to get all of this done. SureFyre is great at what he does and I try. I will continue to do my best at providing longshots with freshness. I just put up a VX6 server and it will be recording server stats and will start posting weekly scores. To access these scores goto www.longshots.info and click the link to the site. This, lazer and the main site are all in this together so dont be suprised if you get redirected to Lazer, this or main. Have fun and happy gaming.
Back to top Go down
Surefyre
Admin
Surefyre

PostSubject: Re: LonGShots.INFO Open for Business!!!   LonGShots.INFO Open for Business!!! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:06 am

Yeah, we rule ass. Smile
Back to top Go down
LongShot
Admin
LongShot

PostSubject: kool kool   LonGShots.INFO Open for Business!!! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:45 am

hey bros site is fukin awesome thanks alot......
Back to top Go down
Surefyre
Admin
Surefyre

PostSubject: Re: LonGShots.INFO Open for Business!!!   LonGShots.INFO Open for Business!!! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:50 pm

Np long, im going to buy some hosting right now Razz
Back to top Go down
Tango
Admin
Tango

PostSubject: Re: LonGShots.INFO Open for Business!!!   LonGShots.INFO Open for Business!!! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:11 pm

Thanks for the contribution Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BOX
Spam Artist lol
BOX

PostSubject: Re: LonGShots.INFO Open for Business!!!   LonGShots.INFO Open for Business!!! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:40 am

Your sig is swsome Tango!!!!
Back to top Go down
BOX
Spam Artist lol
BOX

PostSubject: Re: LonGShots.INFO Open for Business!!!   LonGShots.INFO Open for Business!!! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:57 am

You know, as much as that is just lame as hell.

PoST EDIT FTW!
Back to top Go down
Tango
Admin
Tango

PostSubject: Re: LonGShots.INFO Open for Business!!!   LonGShots.INFO Open for Business!!! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:59 am

LonGShots.INFO Open for Business!!! Dobbelposting2putc2
Back to top Go down
BOX
Spam Artist lol
BOX

PostSubject: Re: LonGShots.INFO Open for Business!!!   LonGShots.INFO Open for Business!!! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:02 pm

LonGShots.INFO Open for Business!!! Shut_the_fuck_up2
Back to top Go down
LongShot
Admin
LongShot

PostSubject: !!!!!!!!!!   LonGShots.INFO Open for Business!!! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:53 pm

Again {LS} has Risen to new hights with the Help of Tango and his friend Surfyre the Site looks awesome and {LS} desevres the very best.thats why Tango has been given Leader he has proven he can take {LS} 1 step higher ..Good Job Guys the site is Awesome and {LS} still kickin azz as the BEST CLAN EVER IN TRIBES..............{LS}LongSHots......... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Speedy

PostSubject: new server   LonGShots.INFO Open for Business!!! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:59 pm

Do you need any cash to help out?

Speedy
Back to top Go down
Surefyre
Admin
Surefyre

PostSubject: Re: LonGShots.INFO Open for Business!!!   LonGShots.INFO Open for Business!!! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:55 pm

No speedy, I got a $4100 difference check from college. We're paid up for a year on our hosting now, unlimited webSpace, etc. Im porting the old site over now, enjoy Wink (btw, Im {LS}Surefyre and this is the greatest clan to grace the asses of the tribes player benches)
Back to top Go down
LongShot
Admin
LongShot

PostSubject: !!!!!!!!!!!!!   LonGShots.INFO Open for Business!!! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 2:13 am

Again wat can I say but ty u all and ty speedy for the support ... I have a new mod may never get off ground but ill be running it somewhat in nthe next few weeks let me know what uall thinkits called UB or Ultra_Base its different and yes alot of ppl r use to boosting all over the place and its fun i no i been doin it for 10 yrs or more but i see a need for more than meatloaf everynight too thats y tango made Lazer mod and I mine and i have XPB too and theres trek too and other mods as well but be nice and u can leave suggestions and comments on mods and if any1 has MAP ideas im always open to make a new map.........but for the most part we r a VX5 clan and the LONGEST running Clan ever in the Mod and Tribes Itself...
Back to top Go down
Surefyre
Admin
Surefyre

PostSubject: Re: LonGShots.INFO Open for Business!!!   LonGShots.INFO Open for Business!!! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 2:48 am

Sounds good long. The site is up permanently now, take a looksie {LS} I also setup a subdomain for the forums, its http://www.forums.longshots.info
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LonGShots.INFO Open for Business!!!   LonGShots.INFO Open for Business!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

LonGShots.INFO Open for Business!!!
Page 1 of 1