{LS}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRIBES 1 & TRIBES 2 & TRIBES ASCEND

{LS} Main SiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keep or not to keep

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tango
Admin
Tango

Keep or not to keep Empty
PostSubject: Keep or not to keep   Keep or not to keep EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:24 pm

Google has taken over this forum. We can have new forums. Faster and more reliable. I do not like bots of any kind and i do not like the ads that they have put on this. New forums or not?
Back to top Go down
Shayk

Shayk

PostSubject: Re: Keep or not to keep   Keep or not to keep EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:57 pm

I think you should get a new forum. I'm guessing you host the main {LS} site yourself, and I would do the same for your forum if I were you. I'm guessing this board is phpBB3, and so you should have a backup option in the admin CP under the 'Maintenance' tab if so. I'd download a backup of the forum data from there, install a new phpBB3 board on your other webserver and then restore this forum's data to that board. If all goes well, it would be problem solved with no data lost. cheers

If you're unable to export the data from this board to a freshly installed phpBB board like that, I'd recommend using an SMF board. Like Roland, I've grown to like SMF better than phpBB, but it's a matter of personal preference. phpBB got the job done when I used it for a long time, though, so I have nothing against it. geek
Back to top Go down
LongShot
Admin
LongShot

PostSubject: Tango   Keep or not to keep EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:32 pm

WhatEver u want to do Tangie im with u............
Back to top Go down
Tango
Admin
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Keep or not to keep   Keep or not to keep EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:16 am

Ok will do. I will work on it tonight. It will be under forums.longshots.info I already have that redirected to this and alot of people have it bookmarked as so. Shouldnt be a problem.
Back to top Go down
LongShot
Admin
LongShot

PostSubject: Re: Keep or not to keep   Keep or not to keep EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:48 am

hey cort how u like me sigs bro........sweet hu i made Tangos and u c alot more in the photoshop topics... i know u do it too but im learning pretty quick.....
Back to top Go down
S_hift

PostSubject: Re: Keep or not to keep   Keep or not to keep EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 5:49 pm

i dont see any ads o_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep or not to keep   Keep or not to keep Empty

Back to top Go down

Keep or not to keep
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{LS} :: List :: {LS}LongShots-
Jump to: