{LS}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRIBES 1 & TRIBES 2 & TRIBES ASCEND

{LS} Main SiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NFL ... & where is every1...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LongShot
Admin
LongShot

NFL ... & where is every1... Empty
PostSubject: NFL ... & where is every1...   NFL ... & where is every1... EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 9:34 am

woo hoo.......Miami Dolphins kicks New England Patiots asses 38-13 wat a azz whooping fans was leaving earling and speeding away like the statium was on fire lmao......
Back to top Go down
LongShot
Admin
LongShot

PostSubject: Re: NFL ... & where is every1...   NFL ... & where is every1... EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 5:49 pm

aarrrrrrrrgggggggggh i cant believe we just lost to texans but they r a good team buts thats ok we r still going along way........Miami Dolphins all the way and than Titans.....
Back to top Go down
Dewyfiend

PostSubject: Re: NFL ... & where is every1...   NFL ... & where is every1... EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:49 am

Sorry guys, but if you're not New York Giants fans you all suck...
Back to top Go down
Tango
Admin
Tango

PostSubject: Re: NFL ... & where is every1...   NFL ... & where is every1... EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:58 am

Foot+Ball=Football
Back to top Go down
LongShot
Admin
LongShot

PostSubject: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   NFL ... & where is every1... EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:23 pm

LOL Giants.........did i say LOL ok i did LOL Giants...........LOL........LOL..again Giants .LOL......wait ...wait ...did i hear Giants.lol...lol...lol...lol...lol....my side is hurting...lol.....Giants as in ny Giants oooooooooooo lol......woo........ok get control im hurting again ......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah....woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...lololololollololololoolololllooooollololollllooooollolololol...yea their ok... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dewyfiend

PostSubject: Re: NFL ... & where is every1...   NFL ... & where is every1... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:22 am

OH SIR NO YOU DIDNIT!!! LOL to the who??? Dolphins??? hmmmm... dolphins... oh yea... they're that team that pulled ancient history outta the playchart and did alright last season. Lets see how that works this year. LOL. We should definity have a fantasy football league or something. Oh... and... 100 pretend dollars says the Giants have a better season than the Dolphins. What say you?
Back to top Go down
LongShot
Admin
LongShot

PostSubject: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   NFL ... & where is every1... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:32 am

1St of all dwey just messing with u but i do see dolphins getting in playoffs again as do i see gaints getting there too actually i like the gaints and as far as that who knows but id like to do the fantasy nfl if we can get like 5 of us to do it ... i played fantasy football a few yrs b4 i got married the 2nd time and quit but im single again and any woman i get now is gonna respect wat i want to do or they can kiss my azz.........that be a goos super bowl Dolphins and Gaints lets rout for it......!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Dewyfiend

PostSubject: Re: NFL ... & where is every1...   NFL ... & where is every1... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:10 am

lol, I knew you were kidding and I was too man. I like the Dolphins because of Parcells. Yea I see them makin playoffs too, I think AFC east will have a down year, especially NE, NY, and BUF. EVERYONE... FANTASY FOOTBALL DAMNIT!!!!
Back to top Go down
LongShot
Admin
LongShot

PostSubject: !!!!!!!!!!!!!   NFL ... & where is every1... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:35 pm

well if we can get the ppl we may try a fantasy league this summer...e1 that thinks they may want to play post let us no.........
Back to top Go down
Jim Franklin

PostSubject: Re: NFL ... & where is every1...   NFL ... & where is every1... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:58 pm

G-Men!!! Just because I currently live in Buffalo, does not mean I'm a Bills fan. I would be in for fantasy football, even though I would almost exclusivly draft Giants players, I'd still whoop you guys.

In other news, seeing as I'm at the University at Buffalo, I'll have to go with the UB Bulls as my favorite Division I team. First bowl game in our history was this January, watch out, we've got the National Championship locked up next year! Especially if coach Gill wises up and names me the starting quarterback.
Back to top Go down
Tango
Admin
Tango

PostSubject: Re: NFL ... & where is every1...   NFL ... & where is every1... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:17 pm

Whats football? If you guys want a fantisy football page jsut say the word. Very Happy

I WILL NOT BE TAKING PART IN THE MADNESS.

BTW. i liked packers when farve was hooked on vicodin
Back to top Go down
LongShot
Admin
LongShot

PostSubject: NFL   NFL ... & where is every1... EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:14 pm

The best sport on TV man the NFL ........Go Dolphins and Go Titans....next season gonna be great man alot of surprizes already showing up.......
Back to top Go down
Jim Franklin

PostSubject: Re: NFL ... & where is every1...   NFL ... & where is every1... EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:14 pm

Watch out for the Detroit Lions. They changed their uniforms, and now that lion looks mean!
Back to top Go down
LongShot
Admin
LongShot

PostSubject: lol   NFL ... & where is every1... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:14 am

i know man it scares me lol.........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL ... & where is every1...   NFL ... & where is every1... Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL ... & where is every1...
Page 1 of 1